Jumat, 15 Maret 2013

Lena Hartini

--> -->
About Me :

Name    :    Lena Hartini

Birth    :    I was born at a beautiful place name Teluk Kuantan, Riau City 14 November 1993

Adress  :    Since birth I walk my live in the land of my birth city, Teluk Kuantan. But since the second grade at Senior High School I moved and stayed until now in Bengkulu, precisely in Kuro Tidur, Arga Makmur, Bengkulu Utara.

Hobby   :    I spent my free time for reading novel because I really love novel, sometimes I also take photograph with my friend and I love togetherness.

My Social Media :
       FB :Lena Smile
       Twitter :@EnaEmonn
My history of education    :    I spent my elementary school
                                                                               Junior hight school in SMP 02 Logas Tanah Darat,
                                                                              And Islamic Senior Hight School in MAN Teluk Kuantan, but when I second class I moved in Bengkulu Utara and continue my study in Senior Hight School in SMA 1 Padang Jaya.
                                                                              Now I  learning computer courses in Expert Computer, Arga Makmur,Bengkulu Utara

In the courses of my life, I have had a lot of hopes and desires.
One of my greatest desires is to be successful and make myparent,
my family and all people around of me and peoples who loved me proud, happy and
of course I can repay all of my parent was give to me

that's all, thank you...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar